Saturday, April 24, 2010

Giving up...

Although I was psyched with this compo, the fact that the theme is islands sapped my will to finish this game...


Nothing wrong with it from a technical standpoint... no bugs, no nothing, it was terribly easy to code, to be honest...


I did an island-based game last time, and bar remaking that one and improving it, I'm not having decent ideas for games, and there's no point in wasting a whole weekend on this if I'm not having fun...


Next competition I'll be back... :) And hopefully, I'll be able to come up with a better idea that I actually want to finish... and I'll practice my sprite animations, so I don't lose 3 hours making a stupid and terrible walk cycle... :)


Good luck everyone! Last screenshot for the road:


screen08.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment